Interview: Abel Gordon (eAdNetwork)
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? How old are you?
I am 23 years old. I was born in Charlotte, NC but grown to an adult in San Diego, CA and now I live in Burbank, CA.
2. How long have you been in affiliate marketing and how did you get involved?
I Actually incidentally stumble upon a Affiliate sales page in early 2006 which was all about earning online via ad sense I purchased this eBook for $29 out of my own pocket money and got another eBook as an bonus which actually interested me a bit more than the eBook I paid for (it was all about affiliate marketing, click bank, cj, etc) Although it was not as easy I thought and it took me 1 year before I made my first sale and the rest is history.
3. Tell us a little bit about eAdNetwork and what you do over there?
eAdNetwork is an performance Based Ad network started on Early 2010, I am one of the affiliate manager over eAdnetwork.
4. There are already so many CPA affiliate networks out there. What makes eAdNetwork different?
To keep it short
1- eAdnetwork works directly with the advertisers
2- eAdnetwork will always pay on time
3- eAdnetwork will not tolerate fraudulent activities
4- eAdnetwork has the ability to beat any payout
5- eAdnetwork will give you personal support and flexible payment options
6- eAdnetwork has 700+ offers
7- eAdNetwork run and manage our own exclusive edu, and debt leadGen offers.
5. Do you offer biweekly or weekly payment? If so, what is the eligibility?
Yes we do weekly and biweekly payments; the only eligibility to get paid faster is quality traffic (is this too much to ask for?)
6. Which offers are performing well on your network?
Right now there’s dating, edu and insurance's doing great and I am also seeing huge conversions on Toolbars and games downloads.
7. Which traffic sources prove to be the most effective for your top earning affiliates - E-mail, PPC, PPV, Face book, Media Buying or any others?
E-Mails and PPV honestly has been the big hit recently, Facebook too is the good traffic source and then there is also POF.
8. What are the criteria for a marketer to be accepted at eAdNetwork?
As long as the affiliate is LEGIT then they'll have no problem in getting accepted.
9. I see you are using your own affiliate network software. What made you build yourself, instead of choosing Has Offers, Link Trust, Direct Track and Hit Path, etc?
I always wanted to have my own tracking software and it took around 8 months to build and another 2 to test it.
10. For those who are interested in working with you and your affiliate network - What's the best way/time to reach you?
The best way would be catching me on AIM; eadAbelz, or by email abel (at) eadnetwork (dot) com.
11. What's the difference between a Super affiliate and an Average affiliate?
In my opinion, a super affiliate finds his own niche and risk in his own way in order to make his/her every campaign a successful one and an Average affiliate try to follow other successful affiliates (good way to learn though).
12. What are the best places for the newbie to learn affiliate marketing? What advice would you give for them?
FREE Affiliate Marketing Guide from Jonathan Volk is the best guide for newbie’s.
13. What's your favorite movie and why?
Scarface - because I love tony Montana.
Many thanks to Abel for sharing your time with us and for sharing some great insight tips here.! If you have any experience with eAdNetwork Affiliate Network, please write a review for them on the eAdNetwork review page. Ps. If you are an affiliate marketer, AM or Network owner and are interested in answering a few questions about you, your network and affiliate marketing, please drop us a message.