Interview with Charles Ang, Head of Marketing at Axora Media
Hello everyone, we're very happy to present our first interview in 2020 with Charles Ang, Head of Marketing at Axora Media.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? How long have you been in affiliate marketing and how did you get involved?
I’m from Malaysia and I have been working in Affiliate Marketing since 2012. I started from an individual affiliate until I join Axora Media on 2017. I don’t really remember how I get involved but I believe the future of affiliate marketing is always bright and this is also the reason why I choose affiliate marketing.
2. Tell us a little bit about Axora Media and how did you come up with an idea to launch your own affiliate network?
In the early days, Axora Media had been working as media buyers for some big content provider and advertising their campaigns to the market. When it came to 2017, we decided that it was high time to grow into something bigger. We discovered the word “TEAM” – Together Everyone Achieves More – so since then we decided to share our current profitable campaigns and knowledge with others. Hence, we started our research on how to make it happen. After a year of research and development, we decided to bring our business to the next level and officially launched our performance network in 2018. Now I can say that we achieved our goal. We are now sharing the best campaigns to our publishers and also bring very good results in terms of quality and quantity to our advertisers. This is definitely a “win-win” situation.
3. There are already so many CPA affiliate networks out there. What makes Axora Media different?
We always take our partners first before anything comes, and we build relationships based on trust and professional approach. Besides, we work mostly with direct campaigns, meaning 90% of our campaigns are from product owners, which is highly beneficial for our partners.
4. What verticals does your network specialize in? What kind of offers are performing well on your network?
CPA Mobile Subscription, we have more than 7 years’ experience on this vertical. We only focus on what we do best, because we believe only focus will bring success.
5. In your experience, what are the three most critical elements of run a successful campaign.
- Eye-Catching Design for your advertising creatives
- Precision targeting
- Continuously analysis and optimization
These 3 are the most important elements and you can't have success without any of them.
6. What are the keys to building successful relationships between Affiliates and Affiliate Networks?
Communication is key – this is something I strongly believe in. So, I try to build a team of highly approachable and knowledgeable Account Managers in Axora Media. Constant communication and understanding of our affiliates’ needs is the thing that helps us to form the bond.
7. What do you think about where the industry is going in 2020? What advice would you give to affiliates to keep up the pace.
I guess, the industry will be more competitive, and it is emerging day by day. 5G tech is arising, allowing us to have more stable and faster data exchange and retrieval. This enables us to create more complex and attractive advertisement. The rapid growth of the market makes it challenging to keep up with, so you should constantly improve your and your team’s skills set and knowledge.
8. Thanks a lot for this interview. If there is anything else you would like to say to the readers of Affpaying.com now is the time!
Thanks to Affpaying.com for giving us this opportunity to share about Axora Media and also thank you for your patience to read this article. Do remember your affiliate marketing’s journey might be alone, but It will not be lonely, keep it up!