Great Support By AM. Also a great list of offers.
Rain tell us more, why they scam? Im working with them for 4 month and never have any problem
Today they sent May Payment-
Copeac is one of the best networks i have worked with. Top notch support, great offers. If you do blackhat this is not the network for you. The bad comments are probably people who got caught spamming or doing something they shouldnt be doing. Keep it clean and Copeac is the best network out there
any review about this network??
just got approved by them..
Their name also close to dpowermedia which is a scam network..
http://shanedollas.com/scam-artist-sam-lozano-scherezade-lozano-and-gil-lozano maybe this will tell you about them
I did get most of my money out of them, but it was not easy. I had to resort to terriost measures. I want to help anyone who has been a victim of synervation. Ok here is what i did, im not saying it will work for everyone but what the hell, its worth a try.
1. Bombard robin stantons email. email@example.com
2. bombard other synervation email addresses. firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com , and any others you can find.
3. I would send hundreds of faxes per week demanding payment to 267.482.1423
4. But the thing that really made them pay me was when i started contacting their advertisers, many of which are other networks and making them aware that synervation is a scam. This way if we dont get paid at least we can hurt them by them losing offers and commissions.
5 I also contacted the BBB and the delaware sec of state and made numerious posting across the web about synervation.
6. With all this combined plus me telling robin that a couple of my associates from philly are coming to collect in person get me most of the money. I got paypaled the money from someone named chris childs. Also watch out robin has her own network now called talkin 247.
I have been with CPA Prosperity for over 3 months. Wish it was longer. Over my years I have been with over 30+ affiliate companies and this takes the cake for me. Good affiliate manager and I am always paid on time. A++ CPA
Anyone got paid from ConvertingOffers?? I tried to contact them using email but they don't respond.
Great network, on time payments and great support.
I've worked with DankCash on multiple projects and their offers always convert amazingly. I haven't had any issues being paid and my affiliate manager is always hitting me up helping me make the most out of my traffic.
I know some people are skeptic because they are a new network and there have been some networks popping up out of nowhere who have not been very trustworthy... but I've received multiple payouts from DankCash and not once has the word "shaving" crossed my mind.
I don't know about what other affiliates are doing (Re: Kat's Message) but all of my traffic has been checked and rechecked for validity and they've been very adamant about making sure my methods and traffic are squeaky clean. I am sure some bad apples have made it through to their network, as with every network, it happens... but I am sure they probably dealt with that user and did not pay them if their leads were attained through hacked twitters or any other BH method.
This network is constantly trying to out do themselves which works out best for both the advertisers and the publishers.
They pay and pay on time and pay on bi weekly basis from the start.
On a side note the owner of this network is the most down to earth guy to deal with.
Definitely a network you want to be with.
One of the few networks that really follow the model of being created for affiliate by affiliate. I love the support and I ve been fortunate enough to to get to talk with the owner of the Network occasionally, he is a stand up guy and very down to Earth.
Very Good Offers :)
Never heard of them before, and as always, I recommend you stay away from these unknown networks.
Good site, payments regular.