- COMMISSION 4.43
- TRACKING 5
- PAYMENT 4.86
- SUPPORT 5
YouHodler FinTech platform is focused on crypto-backed lending with fiat (USD, EUR, CHF, GBP), crypto (BTC) and stablecoin loans (USDT, USDC, TUSD, PAX, PAXG), crypto/fiat and crypto/crypto conversions, as well as high-yield saving accounts. The platform supports BTC, BCH, BNB, ETH, LTC, XLM, XRP, DASH, HT, REP and other popular cryptocurrencies and tokens.
YouHodler is an EU and Swiss-based company with two main offices in Cyprus and Switzerland.
We offer affiliates to earn on increasing public interest in crypto.
Our business is fully legit and regulated.
We accept traffic from almost all over the world, payouts vary from $10 to $100 depending on the user's post-signup action.
Higher payouts and faster payments for the best affiliates.
Affiliate Program Details
- Leo Gankin
Good morning. I am Sebastian from Argentina. I am very happy with the Youhodler affiliate program. It is available to everyone, it is easy to convert and you have constant assistance from an account agent. The month of June, I billed $ 270 and on July 3 it was already deposited in my ETH wallet. Go ahead YOUHODLER!
I started working with YouHodler's Affiliate program some months ago.
Here are my pros and cons.
- Tracking works perfect
- Payments are always on time
- 3 Different Offers to choose from (10USD / 100USD / Compound up to 90$ -for more information check their offers)
- Dashboard is very informative
- Support is super helpful and answers within 1-5 hours
- Payments in EURO or Crypto
- None ;)
Work with YouHodler is great and I am sure that we can keep doing business for many more years
excelente plataforma, muy confiable , dinamica y practica, la verdad muy conforme con youhodler espero que siga creciendo mas y con nuevos proyectos, los interes son muy buenos para poder ganar en criptomonedas, siempre muy atentos en el soporte y pude resolver las dudas que tenia! lo recomiendo al 100%
This is my second honest review after I received my very first payment from Youholdler Affiliate today. When I started with Youholdler, I taught I may not receive payment because of my experience with a network, but Youldler proof to me today that they are legit. Payment was first without any problem. My affiliate Manager Leo always willing to help any time with prompt response and solution. I love Youholdler. Another feature I love about the network is their tracking system, so accurate, they will never cheat you of any of your leads. Thank You Youholdler. See my attached payment proof for June 2020
I've been working with Youhodler Affiliate program since late February 2020. Here are my pros and cons.
1) They pay on time, and sometimes even a bit earlier mentioned hold period (Net-5).
2) Their support is really great and helpful, true professionals.
3) What is important for me, their offers are truly legit and legitimate. They provide real service to their clients. Good for my karma.
4) Best payouts and terms, comparing to their competitors.
5) They use Affise as a tracking software, so, I have full access to the statistics, can be sure that I'm not cheated.
6) They offer private terms and higher payouts for the affiliates with best traffic (since I'm on the crypto market since 2016, I'm the one of those affiliates, hehe)
7) Since I'm one of the users of their platform, payments are made directly to my Youhodler wallet, very convenient.
1) So far they have only 2 offers, but I was told that they are working on some new offers and will release it soon. Nevertheless I earned several thouthands of USD with those offers, lol.
2) Leads can be rejected sometimes (but very rarely), but they always provide evidence and explanation of each rejection.
Attached is the payment screenshot from my account on Youhodler platform. Since I'm on private payment terms (bi-weekly), this is my payout for the first 2 weeks of June.
*4-star ratings on commission & payment explained at the end of this review.*
YouHodler is an awesome platform and their affiliate program is absolutely top notch from my personal experience so far.
Right now I have been a member for a few weeks and I have only ran one campaign. I received a lot of very detailed help and resources from my affiliate "personal manager" aka the person designated to help me with anything relating to the program. I had a few nuanced questions about specific things and he was very helpful and encouraging throughout the entire process before the campaign was launched.
The YouHodler affiliate user interface is quite basic which gives it a clean look and makes it very simple and easy to understand. They have an extensive number of "supportive advertising materials" including things like: different variations of their logos, in depth-product explanation articles geared towards helping the affiliate understand their basket of services better, different banners, videos, and general tips for helping people who might be new and inexperienced in affiliate marketing.
They clearly care about their affiliate program and the people involved with it.
I have had some successful referrals but considering that my campaign has only been live for a few short weeks I have not yet reached the time for my payment to be processed. There is about a 30ish day holding period (depending on the offer you choose) for affiliate payments so I am waiting for that to go through and get paid. You have the option of being paid via bank wire or cryptocurrency which is a very nice option.
So far so good and if I remember to do so when I get paid I will come back here and make an edit to this review showing my proof of payment.
*Because I am yet to be officially paid for my affiliate work with YouHodler, I rated the Commission and Payment fields on this review a 4/5.*
YouHodler is one of the best and honest affiliate network have ever participate s on. The commission is flexible, with timely statistics of your earnings. I also love the network because of their payment method options you can choose from. I have earned more than $400 in just a month with their network. They are the best.