eCommerce

Brus Media

19 reviews
  • OFFERS 4.37
  • PAYOUT 4.16
  • TRACKING 4.53
  • SUPPORT 3.74
Join Now

Brus Media is an online advertising network focused on the Growth and Monetization of Facebook, iPhone and Android Applications through performance-based advertising, including Cost-Per-Click and Cost-Per-Install models. Whether you're looking to grow or monetize your Facebook, Android or iPhone Application, our team will work to optimize your campaigns for the best performance.

[More]

Affiliate Network Details

Number of Offers 150+
Commission Type CPI, CPL, CPA
Minimum Payment $100
Payment Frequency Net-30
Payment Method PayPal, Wire
Referral Commission N/A
Tracking Software HasOffers
Tracking Link http://brusmedia.go2cloud.org
Affiliate Managers
  • Shon Siemonek

Rating Distribution

  • Excellent
    8
  • Very good
    4
  • Average
    3
  • Poor
    1
  • Terrible
    3
  • Offers
  • Payout
  • Tracking
  • Support
sort:
Long Nguyen
Jul 17 2017
OFFERS 2
PAYOUT 4
TRACKING 4
SUPPORT 5

DEAR Shon Siemonek !
How are u?
I am an affilate at brusmedia, and you are my manager
Recently i did not see you online skype, i tried to contact you but have
not responded from you
I would like to ask about payment commissions on January 2017
I check the system it has not been processed yet..

Invoice #6887 2017-04-04 02:37:34 $172.46
Invoice #6790 2017-02-27 21:49:32 $211.50

- can you check it help me?
Thanks looking forward to reply from you

REPLY (0) (0) SHARE
Andrew
Mar 08 2016
OFFERS 4
PAYOUT 1
TRACKING 3
SUPPORT 1

didn't get payment from 07.2015
ignored in email and skype

1 (0) (0) SHARE
Affid 3773
Jan 30 2016
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 1

Hey all,
Waiting feedback payment Nov 2015

Today I still not yet receive any money Nov 2015 with network Brusmedia , I've try contact Mr Shon but Shon not reply any email from me sent to ? Hope they not scam me as well.

REPLY (0) (0) SHARE
Affid 3773
Dec 14 2015
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 2

Dear all,

Hope everybody doing good as well
Today I still can't got paid from brusmedia for data invoice 2015-12-03 03:07:47
Invoice October 2015 #4496 $4,980.95

I really find it hard to understand in work business with brusmedia network because
recently they always slow payment with publisher good as me. You can understand simple , I've lost a lot of time emai contact to AM Shon Siemonek even he don't want reply it on solve payment October or give any reasons for the delay should not have. What's going on??? I hope they read my comment on here look wait timely response Shon / Nic
Thanks !

1 (1) (0) SHARE
affid 5050
Dec 02 2015
OFFERS 3
PAYOUT 3
TRACKING 3
SUPPORT 3

Hello Everyone,

I’m very happy been working with they Brusmedia a year , actually they have payouts high for any offers from direct advertisers give

Reputation ? yes of course it is certainly 99% and the remaining 1% sometimes they have payment delay and then they solve it quick for all potential partners good business with network brusmedia

Now I very satisfied + love this network brusmedia. BTW I hope they soon paid invoice #3731 for April 2015 and then I can let people see that about it. Thanks all

REPLY (1) (0) SHARE
Affid 3773
Nov 19 2015
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 3
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 3

Dear all,

I think now time to posted a review with network brusmedia

I've worked with brusmedia two years it's about good time business with numbers revenue impressed upon each milestone times :)

My account manager is He Shon very nice with support everything can do it best ***** 5 stars for about it Thanks Shon

Now all payments are done properly it on net30 sometimes net35 40 but it's not problems , we can sympathize with each other ! But now I'm really waiting payment for my Invoice Sep 2015 #4348 $4,469.25 although He Shon was request to He Nic ( finance brusmedia ) a few times please process once done pay my invoice Sep 2015 by far I can't see finance brusmedia working on it. I very worry I think should posted a review the truth on here. I hope can post proof payment Sep from brusmedia soon as well for business

thank everyone who listens

have a nice day all ,

1 (2) (0) SHARE
Gabi Manera
Sep 28 2015
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 4

Good network. But i think it's more great if the payment not be delayed too long. Thank you, Shon !

1 (0) (0) SHARE
Chau Wai
Jun 03 2015
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 5

Brusmedia is a good network.Thanks Shon, i love brusmedia

REPLY (0) (0) SHARE
Mitan
May 29 2015
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 3
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 3

Ricky is often paid late than Shon. Hope you can paid soon.

REPLY (0) (0) SHARE
Affiliate ID: 5050
May 19 2015
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 3

-Brusmedia is good. 5 star about payment
-Thanks Shon & Nic
-i love brusmedia

REPLY (2) (0) SHARE
Affid 3773
Mar 13 2015
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 5

Hello Everyone,

I'm very happy been working with they Brusmedia a year , actually they have payouts high for any offers from direct advertisers give

Reputation ? yes of course it is certainly 99% and the remaining 1% sometimes they have payment delay and then they solve it quick for all potential partners good business with network brusmedia

Now I very satisfied + love this network brusmedia. BTW I hope they soon paid invoice #2908 for Jan 2015 and then I can let people see that about it. Thanks all

1 (1) (0) SHARE
Joan Price
Mar 11 2015
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 5

i love brusmedia

REPLY (0) (0) SHARE
Aff ID: 4455
Nov 22 2014
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 5

Good network. So much mobile campaigns.
I received first payment $50.04 in November 06. Thank to Shon :)

REPLY (0) (1) SHARE
Brian Phillip
Nov 05 2014
OFFERS 4
PAYOUT 4
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 5

Brusmedia is good. 5 star about payment

REPLY (0) (0) SHARE
Affid 3773
Oct 05 2014
OFFERS 5
PAYOUT 5
TRACKING 5
SUPPORT 5

Dear all,

This is really very good mobile network . I have been work with they for three months
They provided payments on net30 always paid for good publisher

But they have some problem with payment delay for now. I still not yet see payment Aug 2014 via paypal

I hope they can see this comment and resolved soon for me asap

1 (1) (0) SHARE