We’re very excited to present our 66th interview with Jake Antifaev of NotoriousCPA (sign up).
Jake Antifaev is the youngest network owner to date. With reputable experience, he has been able to dominate the industry and provide everyone with amazing offers and support. He is the young adult who every person wants to work with. His fresh mind brings new ideas into the industry every day and make people rich.
1. Hi Jake, thanks for your time. Could you introduce yourself to our readers? How old are you? Where do you live?
Hey Gao, thanks for having me! I’m 15 years old and have spent my young years learning every aspect of marketing. I’m another one of those guys who got addicted to the large numbers in my bank account. I currently live in Vancouver, British Columbia and our offices are located just outside of Vancouver.
2. How did you get involved in affiliate marketing? What/Who inspired you to enter it?
My family has been in the lottery game for a while. It involved lots of call centers and landing pages. I was inspired to start making my own cash flow, so with support from other network owners, my family and friends – I have been able to build this wonderful network.
3. What accomplishments so far are you the most proud of? When did you first “hit the big time”?
We have grown amazingly this past month. NotoriousCPA is setting it’s own goals, and beating them within 2-3 weeks. In fact, our goals are constantly being re-adjusted. The first time I hit it big was during this summer, I never told ANYONE and spent 18+ hours per day hustling. I’m not going to tell you the exact amount, but I made $xx,xxx+ in the first 2 weeks of my summer break.
4. What advices would you offer to an affiliate who is looking to make some serious cash in the affiliate marketing industry?
Once you kill one offer, your most definitely screwed. Don’t put all your eggs in one basket and that is how you will make serious cash in this industry. If you focus on a ton of niche’s then you WILL succeed.
5. A lot of people seem to be interested in your network name, could you tell us a little bit about what it means?
Haha well this was one of the hardest parts. Since this post we’ve had a ton of changes over at NotoriousCPA. One of them includes our theme. We ditched Biggie Smalls and went for a cleaner look. However our name still came from Notorious B. I. G.
6. Tell us a little bit more about NotoriousCPA and what you do over there?
Well, I’m one of the Affiliate Manager’s and co-Founder’s. I spend my day at school but have a deal with my teachers to work during class. When school ends I immediately head over to the NotoriousCPA office, which is about 15-20 minutes away. When I get there I’ll catch up on anything I miss and keep affiliates and advertisers happy.
7. There are so many CPA affiliate networks out in the industry. What makes NotoriousCPA unique?
We are young, hip and fresh! One of my favorite sayings is: We are just another fish swimming in the sea, but our techniques differ from the other’s, which makes us capable of beating the sharks. Another thing I’d like to focus on is we will never miss a payment. We have been paying every Friday since day 1 and that will never change, in fact, if it does change, you’ll be paid sooner!
8. One way to keep affiliates happy is to pay them on time and faster. What steps has your network taken to ensure that your affiliates will be paid on time?
One thing I hate about this industry is a lot of networks are lazy. They don’t treat their affiliates and advertisers properly. I don’t want NotoriousCPA to become “one of those” networks. This is why we strive daily to keep both affiliates and advertisers happy. We want to make you rich, and we want you to be successful!
9. Do you offer bi-weekly, weekly or even daily payment? If so, how much does one have to make to qualify?
We offer weekly, daily and monthly payments. All our affiliates are automatically set to monthly payments then set to weekly after that month is over, if your traffic is good. If you push over $15,000/week you can qualify for daily payments.
10. What are the criteria for an affiliate to be accepted at NotoriousCPA? How do you prevent and handle fraud?
At this time we have only been accepting affiliates from the UK, Canada and United States. This helps cut the fraud significantly. One thing I hate when seeing an application is messy spelling and poor grammar, something like this can put me on the edge whether or not to accept you. As for our main criteria, you have to know your stuff! If you don’t know what your doing, or are edgy on the phone, you won’t get accepted! Money = confidence, and confidence = success.
11. What are the top converting verticals at NotoriousCPA; Email submit, Dating, Mobile, Education, Financial/Insurance or Health/Diet?
Hands down lottery offers. This is how a ton of our affiliates are making bank. Dating comes second, and then Insurance.
12. In your experience, what are the three most critical elements to run a successful campaign?
1) You have to be willing to lose money, not everything is an overnight success.
2) Don’t put all your eggs in one basket, if you see one campaign totally rocking, then keep it strong and continue with it!
3) Don’t follow the crowd. One mistake a ton of new (and experienced) affiliates make is they follow the crowd. To be successful you have to be unique among the rest!
13. Are there any plans to develop NotoriousCPA further in the near future? Will there be any interesting changes/improvements made soon?
We plan on creating a content locking wing, and hopefully launch a few more secret additions. We hope to get it all out by December.
14. What do you think is the greatest challenge facing the industry are right now? And what would you do to solve it?
Poor decisions. With all these campaigns going down, it really impacts the industry. Think smart, and you will succeed. If you make bad decisions, or don’t calculate the risks – you’re going to fail.
15. What is the one thing you love about your job as an affiliate network CEO/Owner and what is the one thing you hate the most?
I love being able to work directly with the affiliates, even with my title. I don’t want to be the big ol’ CEO who sits back and never interacts. If you ever need me, I’m available 24/7 by email. One pet peeve I have is when people beg me to become accepted. If you want to become accepted, act professional!
16. What industry conferences do you usually attend, and which is your favorite?
We recently attended Ad-Tech New York. It was a blast as it was my first conference. We will try to make it to Affiliate Summit as well. I don’t have a favorite right now, as I haven’t had a taste of all of them, haha.
17. What does a typical day for you involve?
I wake up, go and buy a coffee at Tim Hortons and head to class. First block I have Programming, and second block is pretty much where I do all my work. I bring my laptop, make calls, the whole shabang. When class ends I hurry over to the office and begin my late afternoon until 10-11PM at night, from there I head home and begin my late night. I work until almost 4AM usually.
18. What are your hobbies/interests/passions? What is your dream car?
I really enjoy programming. It’s dry, but I love it. I plan on going to secondary school for business and programming. My dream car is a Bentley Continental GT and along side a Lamborghini Gallardo.
19. Thanks a lot for this interview. If there is anything else you would like to say?
Keep hustling and start making some bank with us!
Many thanks to Jake for sharing your time with us and for sharing some great insight tips here! What are your thoughts on the interview? Kindly share your thoughts in the comments section below. Also, if you have any experience with NotoriousCPA, please write a review for them on the NotoriousCPA review page.
PS. If you are an affiliate marketer, affiliate manager or affiliate network CEO and are interested in answering a few questions about you, your network and affiliate marketing, please drop us a message.