We’re very excited to present our 34th interview with Vineet Gupta of 1GreatCPA.
I am Vineet Gupta from Kanpur India. Early known as “Cownpor”.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? How old are you?
I am Vineet Gupta 24 year old, born and educated in kanpur city and i have bless of my ex boss Shridhar Mishra. They always tried hide everything and it inspired me to learn everything.
2. How long have you been in affiliate marketing and how did you get involved?
I am doing this from last 6 years, I was collage student and looking for part time job any where then i meet Shridhar Mishra. I worked under their guidance always and never went above their instruction. They are real boss if i suppose any one in my life. It is sad that they never believed on me from start to end.
3. What has been your biggest success to date?
When i though leave my job in 2008 that time i never though that i would be a network admin and would run my network successfully. I ran some campaign from other networks from 2009 to June 2010. I was always working in some network as affiliate manager for gaining experience. YeahCPA was one of that company where i worked as AM. After that i decided to run my own network. It was painful. Because competitor was always ahead me. My threads at affiliate forums were filled up with negative replies. Such guys were replied who never tried us .But i was always in Que. Now i have a stand in rush of networks and 1GreatCPA is doing its most possible best. While we added DAILY PAYMENT SERVICE we have bumped.
4. What was the biggest mistake you made when you first started doing Affiliate Marketing?
As i am Indian so here is always a little problem with ENGLISH grammar because our national language is HINDI. Some time it worst me. When i started some threads in other forums peoples pointed it and others started making FUN. I never thought it would be so harmful for 1GreatCPA. At least now everything settled and fine running smoothly.
5. Tell us a little bit about 1GreatCPA and what you do over there?
1GreatCPA started by me in Sep 2010 and we always tried bring best for publishers. All publishers want work with trusted network and big network so i tried daily payment service for show that 1GreatCPA is awesome and unique. I am Admin and payment support and 1GreatCPA.
6. There are already so many CPA affiliate networks out there. What makes 1GreatCPA different?
We are not best. We are always trying every possible service to satisfy publisher. We have some great offers and our support service is one of best service in networks. We are paying daily, weekly, Bi-weekly and monthly. we are flexible with payment. Our offers are best and unique.
7. Do you offer biweekly or weekly payment? If so, how much does one have to make to qualify?
Our payments are set to for Biweekly payment publisher need $25 and for weekly payment he need $500 in week.
8. Do you have any exclusive offers that other networks don’t have?
Our private offers are unique.
9. Which offers are performing well on your network?
Dating and E-mail submits are very high performing and those have huge EPC too.
10. Which traffic sources prove to be the most effective for your top earning affiliates – E-mail, PPC, PPV, Facebook, Media Buying or any others?
Our big publishers are using Email traffic, PPC and network traffic.
11. Do you offer online training for new affiliates?
We don’t provide it one on one. We use to send Emails to publishers about new tips and tricks.
12. What are the criteria for a marketer to be accepted at 1GreatCPA? How does 1GreatCPA prevent and handle fraud?
We are always open to real publisher wish earn money by legal and clean traffic. Our Affiliate fraud system catch publisher during registration and automatically block them.
13. For those who are interested in working with you and your affiliate network – What’s the best way/time to reach you?
They can call me any time +91 9044166146 , +917398777070 or Email me Vineet@1greatcpa.com, my AIM “Vineet1greatcpa”. I am available 24 hour a day even in weekend too.
14. In your opinion, what are the best places for a new affiliate to learn affiliate marketing? What advice would you give for them?
Always learn from past and try to take review before join any new network. Affiliate forums are best place to learn everything.
15. What’s the difference between a Super Affiliate and an Average Affiliate?
I don’t create any difference between them because A super Affiliate was an Average Affiliate in starting of carrier.
16. What are the keys to building successful relationships between Affiliates and Affiliate Networks? What are some of the challenges of being an Affiliate Manager/Owner?
In my own view only “On time Payment”. As an Affiliate Manager / Owner we need to set balance between advertiser and publisher. This is most hard job.
17. What are your goals in 2011?
We have set our goal to become in top 20 Affiliate Network in 2011.
18. What are your hobbies/interests/passions? What’s your favorite movie and why?
I love reading News Paper and Novels. Money is My passion because this is the thing for i lost my girl friend “Devika [ Julie]” She was greedy of money and i had not that time. Now i want filled up my self with Money and show her That “you were wrong Julie”.
19. Give us a little glimpse into what a typical day in your life looks like.
I always wake up 7.00 AM [ IST] and check all my Emails, Reply them then go to bed again at 10.00AM i start my day. After being fresh i take breakfast and do other works. Then do some outside work like banking and meeting. At 4.00Pm i take bath and go for my coaching [i teach students]. Then to to GYM and come back home and remember my dream. She is Anjali Awasthi Again i do check my computer, All emails, Network leads and Traffic quality and go to my bed with my dream “Anjali”.
Many thanks to Vineet for sharing your time with us and for sharing some great insight tips here! If you have any experience with 1GreatCPA Affiliate Network, please write a review for them on the 1GreatCPA review page.
Ps. If you are an affiliate marketer, AM or Network owner and are interested in answering a few questions about you, your network and affiliate marketing, please drop us a message.