We’re very excited to present our 11th interview with Ramiz Jinwala of Empyre Media.
I m BE in computer science and engineering . I m Full time internet marketer, forex trader and working as affiliate recruiter in Empyre Media.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? How old are you?
I m very fond of internet nearly spend my whole day near to the pc, also loves gaming and sports. Currently live in india and i m 23 years old, getting 24 yrs old on 26th of this month.
2. How long have you been in affiliate marketing and how did you get involved?
Since 2007 i have been attached to internet marketing, got interest when i started to read some affiliate forums and blogs.
3. How long was it before you realized you could live off your affiliate income?
When i got some sales and lead through my site, thought there is a great potential to earn from CPA then Adsense or any other ads network which i was using that time.
4. What is the biggest mistake you made when you first started doing Affiliate Marketing?
Mistake are made to make so we can learn from it. Main mistake i did is that many time i directly do as the some money making method says but infact you must add your own version to it to success in this competitive field.
5. What was your biggest success to date?
My success was good with forex affiliate program made good no leads for them also when i got job at Empyre media i was delighted to work with the CPA company.
6. Tell us a little bit about Empyre Media and what you do over there?
Ryan C. Moore is President and CEO of Empyre Media. In 2009 he founded Moore International LLC, an online holdings company and the parent company of Empyre Media. He developed a social network and began some Twitter marketing companies before purchasing Empyre Media later that same year. When Moore purchased Empyre Media, it was mainly a co-registration service, but with a lot of hard work and some major restructuring, the company is now a full-service internet marketing company. I m at affiliate recruiter position in the company.
7. There are already so many CPA affiliate networks out there. What makes Empyre Media different?
We give more preference to quality of lead then quantity also provide highest payout to our affiliates and best quality leads to the advertisers. We have high level of security to detect fraud during the signup application also to track the quality of leads.
8. Do you offer biweekly or weekly payment? If so, how much does one have to make to qualify?
All affiliate start off on a net 30 payment, as we get to know them we can adjust according to their volumes.
9. Which offers are performing well on your network?
Mostly Education and finance offers are best performing.
10. Which traffic sources prove to be the most effective for your top earning affiliates – E-mail, PPC, PPV, Facebook, Media Buying or any others?
Actually all these method are good but at top level email and ppc is best as it provide quality traffic also most big earners use this methods.
11. What are the criteria for a marketer to be accepted at Empyre Media?
We are open to every affiliate who have good way to promote our campaign as we have zero tolerance to the fraud we personally verify each affiliate with there website whois info and also via phone. currently offers 50$ signup bonus to new affiliate so the can join from this link to claim there bonus Click here ..!
12. For those who are interested in working with you and your affiliate network – What’s the best way/time to reach you?
You can Reach at AIM , E-mail as well as phone in between 8-5 pst.
13. What are the best places for the newbie to learn affiliate marketing? What advice would you give for them?
Some of the affiliate forum and blog will be great to start learning from scratch. Warrior forums, wicked fire and digital point forums are great source of information.
14. In your experience, what are the three most critical elements of run a successful campaign.
Finding the current in demand niche, unexplored traffic sources and testing them .
15. What’s the difference between a Super affiliate and an Average affiliate?
A super affiliate in general term a person who refers the affiliate and makes money when the affiliates under him makes the money.
16. What are the keys to building successful relationships between Affiliates and Affiliate Networks? What are some of the challenges of being an Affiliate Manager/Owner?
Instant responses to queries, providing best possible payouts on offers also keep updating with new resource and how they can optimize there campaigns.
17. If you could change one thing about the affiliate industry, what would it be?
Would love to make fraud rate to 0%.
18. What do you think about where the industry is going? Where Empyre Media may be going? What advice would you give to affiliates to keep up the pace.
This industry is growing at rapid rate as online advertising is cost effective then classical offline advertising. Empyre Media is fast growing affiliate network of 2010. My advice to affiliate is that find new and unique way to promote your product and always Make your method unique and dont allow to get saturated.
19. I see you are using HitPath as your affiliate tracking platform. What made you pick them instead of choosing DirectTrack, HasOffers and LinkTrust, etc? Do you have a plan to create your own tracking platform?
Hipath has good tracking platform and they have some unique features to recognise fruadent application. They can know if person with such details is already terminated from other network which makes our work easier from approvals.
20. What are your goals in 2010?
We would like our self at top 5 affiliate network in 2010 in our support and quality.
21. What’s your favorite movie and why?
My fav movie is Avatar because loved the animations and graphics of the planet of pandora. would like to there if really such planet exists.
22. Give us a little glimpse into what a typical day in your life looks like.
Day is quite busy …. replying to affiliate queries, application approval and much more.
Many thanks to Ramiz for allowing this interview! If you have any experience with Empyre Media Affiliate Network, please write a review for them on the Empyre Media review page.
Ps. If you are an affiliate marketer, AM or Network owner and are interested in answering a few questions about you, your network and affiliate marketing, please drop us a message.